Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Ink






I got my newest tattoo today. I'm pretty stoked as it is something that has been 4 years in waiting. I started drawing it in New Zealand, finished it this summer, but wanted to wait until I could stand being out of any water for 2 weeks. So after waiting 6 hours for my artist's gear to come in from Vegas it's finally done. I'm really excited with it so far, who knows, I may end up adding on more to it eventually.



We are finally moved into our new place, and quite frankly I love it. And although it is in Lake Elsinore I'm already excited about being closer to friends and family. I really God is going to do some awesome stuff out here, which is great cause we really need a change and good kick in the butt!



And last here are some pics from our Halloween adventures, a bit late.

2 comments:

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

I really like it! Where are you in LE?

Misty Thornton said...

I love the new tattoo, and your costumes were so cute! Im glad that your back in Elsinore too. That means I get to see you when we go down there for Christmas!