Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I really don't know how people do this!?!?

How on earth do pregnant women grow babies and work full time!?!?! I know we've got a lot of stuff and stress going on besides this, but man, I can hardly make it into work anymore, and when I'm there, it's miserable. I had to call out last night, again. I know working night takes a toll on your body anyhow, but it's just kicking my butt now! I can't sleep during the day much, so between the normal nausea and feeling tired thanks to pregnancy hormones I am beyond exhausted for work, which nearly doubles the nausea! What I wouldn't give to be able to quit my job or at least go down to part time. In between that I've been wearing myself down trying to get my mom's house cleaned up so my bro can be able to move in. That has been a much harder job than we anticipated. So, thanks for my little rant, I know things will get better, it just can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It will get better, you can do this and work. I've done it three times:)happymomyof3