Friday, July 31, 2009

Baby news


So I am now just over 36 weeks, so close to technically being full term, and reality is setting in...soon we will have a little baby! So scary. I've had a few friends that were weeks ahead of me that have gone on and had their babies. They didn't really phase me, but I always thought "when Andrea has her baby, I'm going to freak, cause that'll mean we're way too close" as she is due just 10 days ahead of me. Well, she had her little one today, and both are doing great! I'm so happy for her, but scared out of my mind for us! I still have SO much to do. And to top it off I've been having some frequent contractions tonight, most about 5-6 minutes apart, feeling it all around, but nothing too severe. Hopefully I can get some rest soon and they'll go away come afternoon, this little chickie needs to cook a bit longer!!

No comments: