Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The countdown



We're down to the last week before our little girl is born, and the days cannot pass soon enough! I had a doc appt on Monday and she said things are looking good and she doesn't expect to see me at my appointment next week. I have been measuring a few weeks behind, so she ordered an ultrasound, but I can't get in until next week. Since yesterday afternoon I have been have a few contractions, but nothing that screams labor has started. This waiting is driving me nuts, I just want her to come already! Oh well. Until then I'm enjoying spending time with Derek and friends, and just relaxing and spending as much time in the pool as I still can! Yesterday Derek and I went out for a date night. We walked around Huntington beach, had dinner and had a little bonfire and made smores. It was great. Tonight I"m headed out to Disneyland to hang out with Malia. So excited, but a little nervous. Derek isn't going so I'm just hoping I don't go into labor there, I'd hate to have to drive myself home in labor! That's all, hopefully my next post will be with pics of our precious little girl up!

2 comments:

Sarah Elwer said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet her either!

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see all the pics!