Monday, December 14, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We had Christmas parties and pictures with Santa (2 of them actually!)




... and it definitely feels like Christmas on our walk at the park!




And today marks the 1 year anniversary of my mom's death. It's been a crazy year and I cannot believe how much my life has changed since then. I miss her terribly and everyday tell Baylee stories of how kooky she was and how much she would love on Baylee and spoil her if she were here. And even though Baylee may never had gotten the chance to meet her grandma, I hope she will still grow up knowing her. I cannot thank Malia enough for the beautiful flowers she send me today, such a simple gesture but it truly means the world to me!

1 comment:

malia said...

some things i will always remember about your mom:
* her creativity. She was always making things.
* and balloons! she always decorated with balloons! I thought today, "oh! i should have sent Cassie balloons!" I remember decorating for your birthday party (16 i think!) and she and I blew up a million balloons...
I know your mom would love and spoil Baylee so much! (as would mine!)