Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Baylee helping bake


Daddy and Baylee Christmas eve


Me and my silly niece


I couldn't have asked for a better sister-in-law!


Baylee talking to Daddy while she plays in her new toy


We ended up having a wonderful Christmas. Baylee and I went over to my mother in laws where we, along with Derek's sister, baked tons of goodies all day on Dec 23. The next day we finished up shopping (talk about slackers) and then went to Derek's parents to celebrate with his whole family. We opened gifts, had wonderful hamburgers and most of all enjoyed each others company. What a wonderful family I married into! Christmas morning Derek and Baylee both slept in until 10 am! (I'm sure that won't ever happen again) We then got up and headed over to our good friends the Andersons' house and enjoyed family and plenty more gifts there. Baylee was definitely a very spoiled baby. After the rampage of gift opening everyone helped to put together Baylee's excersaucer she got. Once that was complete (hours later) it was time for dinner. Around 5 Derek, Baylee and I headed back home and spent a little us time and finished opening some gifts that had been mailed to us up here. I passed out for a nap while Daddy and Baylee played. Perfect ending to the perfect day.

No comments: