Thursday, November 25, 2010

SNOW!!

I am so excited to see our first snowfall of the year! Here in WA they don't get snow every year, but they said it was supposed to be the worst winter since 1950-something. Well, starting if off with snow in November is a sign of cold times to come! But I'm excited for it!
After a large snowfall Mon night, I let Baylee out to have some fun. She enjoyed stomping through it at first until she fell, and the tears came. Not a fan of the cold.
After some warm oatmeal breakfast I got her all bundled up and Aunt 'Nae and I took her out for some sledding.
She wasn't quite sure of what to think about it, but she gave us her cheese smile anyhow.
She did enjoy just playing in it and throwing it around
And eating it
When we got home Baylee went down for a nap and Derek and I played in our front yard and made a snowman.

No comments: