Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The summer

We've had a busy summer and as time goes on, and more happens, the more I need to blog about, but get overwhelmed at the thought of catching up. Tonight I am making time. Here is a little showing of what we did this summer

As promised, a few shots from the Northwest trek. There was a tram ride that took us around to see wild animals and then we got to see some other stuff on display.

Baylee really enjoyed watching the otters and beavers!

We went to quite a few baseball games, this is the minor league team the Tacoma Rainiers we went to with one of Baylee's best friends, Ruby, and her parents of course!
We celebrated MANY 1st birthdays, including our sweet little girls (that's a blog all on it's own). Here Danny was nice enough to share with all his buddies.

My little angel all tuckered out after lunch! Yes, she cleared her plate, she always does!!

And this was a nice little surprise I woke up to one day...she was SO proud of herself.

We checked out the childrens hands on museum in Tacoma. She had fun exploring, but I think she'll really enjoy it a bit more when she's a little older.
We always have a great time when my good friend Jenae, or as Baylee knows her "Aunt Nae" comes along.
No afternoon is complete without lunch at your own kid size picnic bench. I can't believe how big my little girl is getting!


No comments: