Friday, October 24, 2008

Moving next week

So we're moving next week to Elsinore. I spent so much time trying to get out of there, and here I am 5 years later, moving back. We've got an apt for now, we'll see where God is going to lead us. There are a couple things I am really looking forward to; being closer to some friends, and my bro and nephew, a church Derek and I both really like and getting more involved in that, and closer to the mountains for the winter. So there are good things, just so hard when you're moving from a nicely landscaped area near the beach to an apt with "a view" of a dirt field. So. Derek and I are both looking forward to getting tattoos soon, probably not the smartest idea right now but we decided it's our anniversary presents to each other. My mom has been up and down, was doing well, popped her hip out not once, but twice and so now is a brace. If that doesn't work they may need to go back in and do surgery. And Derek has decided not to go to the school he was planning on, so onto figuring that out. That's us, who knows, we may end up buying a place in Murrieta and settling down out there!

3 comments:

Misty Thornton said...

Good luck with the move and I hope that things work out for you guys!

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

So your brother is living in LE now? What appts are you in? Sounds like you have come full circle, but God is faithful ;o)

What tattoos are you thinking?

Unknown said...

Cass i am happy to know that you are coming back to the L.E. this place is has the a God forsaken rubber band to it! I think my family found the band and cut the tie. because they dont ever go to L.E. when they visit... glad to see you "home"..