Friday, October 3, 2008

Update on my mom...and life

So those who are on myspace (who isn't anymore) probably already know my mom broke her hip and yesterday had surgery. She did pretty well, doing even better this morning. It's going to be a long recovery process but she's a tough cookie. The surgery was scary because of all her respiratory problems they weren't sure if she would easily come off the ventilator, but she did just fine. Being a nurse (and a bit of a pessimist) I first considered the worst options, I need to learn not to do that! So, that's that, we're going to see how she does and figure life around that. About us moving. We gave our 30 day notice to our apt, however we don't know where we're going to move to. We have considered moving in with my mom, which all around isn't a great idea except for the fact we will be there CONSTANTLY, even that isn't a good thing. The apt in Temecula didn't work out, alway ask about big dogs, regardless of the amount you know already live there. So we're looking into a few places in Elsinore. It's all going to come down to what's available in the next couple weeks. I also have a ton of stuff for work coming up that I am not excited about, and life still happens.

1 comment:

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

I am glad your mom came through the surgery well. Please keep us updated! I love you guys!