Saturday, September 27, 2008

when life gets tough...make cartoons of yourself!

So as if we were not posed with enough issues coming up, we just found out my mom's chemo treatments are not completely paid for, and unless she (we) can come up with $900 every 3 weeks, she might not recieve treatment. Very frustrating. I know somehow everything will work out, there are a few possible options out there that we're looking into, it's just another worry we don't need. Thank God for a very patient, optimistic, calm and understanding husband I have that is so level headed. When all this comes at us and I can't think of anything to do but cry, he is so loving and knows how to calmly walk me through everything and remind me there is a light at the end of the tunnel, may be a long tunnel, but there is an end and it will all be ok. So that is my rant. Oh, on top of it, I set a day out to hang out with my great friend Malia and went to Disneyland (sorry no pictures). We had a great time and perfect way to end my few days off, then someone rear ended me on the way home. SERIOUSLY??? anyhow, I'm ok, but another dent in Derek's car, that thing is cursed. Fun thing: the other day I copied Megh and made some little peoples of Derek and I. We're pretty cute in cartoon world.

2 comments:

malia said...

super cute cartoon people! but you didnt talk about your pants! lol Loved hanging out with you! : )

Pixie said...

That one REALLY looks like Derek! LOL :) Glad it gave you few minutes to escape.