Monday, September 15, 2008

A pleasant surprise

Most people have something they're good about doing, and areas they lack. My husband is a godsend when it comes to massages, there is an overabundance. However, he definitely lacks in housekeeping skills. He will do the minimum he has to after I have asked him. So when I got home last night to find our house cleaned up, the bedroom picked up, the bed was even made, whole house vaccuumed and a quite a few loads of laundry done, I was a happy wife. For some of us this is just weekly, or daily, chores. But for my husband it was a huge accomplishment, and it made it even sweeter that it wasn't something I had asked of him or expected. See, I'm not hard to please, just need to find the right things to do. Now to figure out a way to show my appreciation :-)

No comments: