Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Coming next month....new life


So October is going to be a big, no, huge month for us. A few changes. Not only is it our 1st anniversary (YAY) but I will be taking 0n a new, 2nd, job, Derek starts school full time, and will that go down to part time, at a different store because we will also be moving! We have talked about it a bit and finally made a decision tonight. We had discussed being closer to my mom but neither Derek nor I wanted to move to Elsinore, nor in with my mom. As much as it would help us save money, we'd lose our insanity and as long as we can make it on our own, we will. Visiting with some friends in Temecula a simple comment of "this place is nice, why don't we move here?" turned into looking at a vacant apt, and now our decision to move the end of next month. Crazy how life works, but I think it overall will be better for us in the end, and for my mom. With my moms house on the way home from Derek's school, it will make it easier for him to stop by and check up on her during the week and only 20 min away I can go visit and help her more and not have it be an all day ordeal. I'm excited. And nervous. And I can get a job at a hospital out there per diem and that too will give me a chance to check it out and decide if I might want to work out there full time or continue to commute to mine out here. Ok, time for bed!

1 comment:

MisCue said...

Wow. Moving is going to be a pain, but you'll see it'll all be worth it, especially living closer to Mom. Anyway, I added you to my blog list! I started it out with teachers, but hopefully I'll expand my list.

--Elda